Season Update from Coach Blakeman (7/20/20)

posted Jul 21, 2020, 6:45 AM by Bellaire Volleyball   [ updated Jul 21, 2020, 7:14 AM ]
Due to the increasing concern over the health and well being of our athletes and their families, and concurrent with advice from our district I have officially canceled the Skyline Team Camp. 
  1. Skyline is in the process of sending back the refunds, which could take a couple of weeks. You should not need to contact them, but if you have not received the refund after two weeks, please let me know and we can contact them. This camp could be rescheduled in the future, but when and if it will is still in question. 
  2. Strength and Conditioning Camp refunds - The plan was to give this back in person along with the t-shirt. We can adjust this as needed, just contact Coach Blakeman.
  3. The UIL postponed any announcement for the third time concerning any official change to the Aug. 3rd start date. (I would not be surprised if UIL follow the private schools and start after Labor Day).  
  4. August 3rd tryouts and practices have been postponed until further notice.  

Thank you for being so patient concerning all of the changes, cancellations, and postponements during this unprecedented time.  We are trying to relay the information we receive as fast as possible.

Stay Safe,

Coach Blakeman
Bellaire Volleyball Coaching Staff